Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will work in slides at powerpoint in 24 hours

I will work in slides at powerpoint in 24 hours












About:

I have been making power point presentations for more than 3 years now.

I don't just copy-paste content onto slides. I can make the flow design and edit your content to look good and effective on slides.

A big part of my daily job was making 5-slide presentations for global fortune 500 clients.

I can make a professional and intuitive presentations for:

1. Business Pitches
2. Tutorials
3. College Assignments
4. Product Demonstrations
5. Marketing Campaigns
6. Reviews and Reports
7. Design Visualisations/Mockups

8. Lecture and Webinars
9. Industrial work


Or anything that needs to be visualized through a presentations.

I dont use shortcuts and existing templates. You will get completely bespoke and customized slides that will impress your audience.

BONUS:

FREE - Source File
FREE - PDF, PNG and JPG formats included in the gig.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment