Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will make a 10 seconds of digital animation

I will make a 10 seconds of digital animation












About:

I will make a digital cartoon animation for your business or personal use. 
  • Completely customizable. 

  • Background music of your choice. 
  • colors of your choice. 
  • Characters based on your specification. 
  • Customized text message. 
  • Story of your choice if required.

ALL FOR $5. 


Animation samples can be inboxed on request. 

1. I will make a 10 seconds long video consisting of 1 scene.

For longer videos with more features, refer to the GIG EXTRAS.

  •  I will add a background music of your choice to your video. Please provide me the audio file in .mp3/wav format. Makes sure its the edited version.

For even longer videos, please contact me.

Video can be delivered in any format of your choice.

IMPORTANT: Once video is delivered and approved, no further editing will be made. 

I wont accept orders based on politics, religious, violence, hatred and adult content. 

Reviews


preciousladya:Awesome! Thank-you!

gigyani:Outstanding experience.

grownupcamp:Gigyani was efficient and followed my script. A modification was made quickly and delivered within a couple of days.

gigyani:It was an outstanding experience! :)

jennfisher:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment