Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do 3d animation of your products

I will do 3d animation of your products












About:

3D animations are available now, you can order for any type of 3D animation you like,

  • Product animations with 360 camera rotations showing your product from all sides
  • Logo animations i can redesign your 2D logo into a 3D logo and animate it the way you like it
  • I can also do water simulations, water effects and almost all types of liquid animations
  • I can also add some special effects like depth of field, lighting effects, slow motions and much more


What you have to provide?

  • Any reference image of your subject that we have to animate
  • logos or label that you want to appear
  • Instructions and example videos that gives me can give a hint of what you want


Revisions:
If i do any kind of mistake in the image you can use your revisions but if you ask me change the whole image or replace any object in the image that would be a totally new order


Disclaimer
:
I can not do:
People or character animations (i-e, Humans and animals)
Character Rigging


Reviews


israel80:Excellent work, as always

muhammadsulyman:Thank you so much!

salvo33:Wow! :) it's fantastic

muhammadsulyman:Thank you so much

solarwizzy:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment