Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will model all type of models as u need.

I will model all type of models as u need.












About:

I will make you cool and catchy 3D Animation Video with 3ds max and Maya both software, make sure to check out my animation in the gallery above.

For just $30 you will get :

1. VIDEO                        : 3D Animation Video

2. DURATION                 : 10 seconds 

3. VIDEO QUALITY        : FULL HD 720p, 24 fps

4. REVISIONS                : 3 revisions

5. DELIVERY TIME        : 4 Days Delivery

6. FORMAT VIDEO        : MP4/MOV/AVI/etc (feel free to tell me what format do you want)


FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME BEFORE START ORDERING FROM THIS SERVICE TO TELL ME ABOUT THE CONCEPT AND THE STYLE OF THE ANIMATION OR ANY SUGGESTION.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment