Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create unique style animation character as your

I will create unique style animation character as your












About:

  I will create short animations based on your script: 
  • characters,
  • animals or
  • simple presentations or
  • intros

  Before ordering, please send a message with your request and details, I'll answer as soon as possible, with a Custom Offer related to your script and the time needed to complete it!


  If you get some question, send me a message!

  Link to other animations: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFucqt_fp4Wao2mDwwgh_NQ
 i am expert animator with
  • Adobe After effect
  • poser
  • animate
  • 3d max
  • mudbox
  • premere pro
  • blender
  and few many others like autocad 
. contact me before make a order for me.i can guaranteed about animation and also i have unique style 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment