Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do professional rigging in autodesk maya

I will do professional rigging in autodesk maya












About:

Hi! I have great skill of rigging a 3D character.I use autodesk maya.you can use my rigs for animations,games,video clips.

Rig descriptions for basic package:
1. Skeleton Setup


Rig descriptions for standard package:

1. IK / FK
2. Eyes control
3.brow control
4.Foot Attributes 
5.Finger Attributes
6.Facial Blendshape
 7.Global Control 

I will try my best to deliver the order in as soon as possible and with 100% satisfaction of customer.I will not take any payment if the customer is not satisfied. 
If you can provide me clear requirements I will implement them perfectly.

regards!

 

Reviews


crackedpixel:Good work, fast turnaround. Perfect!

tiagoromano:Incredible!

nadira02:It was an awesome experience working with you!

ryannyberg:The seller was really great to answer my questions quickly about this gig, and the rig turned out pretty good. Really great gig and service!

colemajoor:Achieved a really good result thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment