Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do 3d exploded view assembly animation in full hd

I will do 3d exploded view assembly animation in full hd












About:

:: Please contact for Detail before placing order ::

7 years of experience for any kind of Industrial products Design and visualization. 
with this Gig, I'm providing some attractive package for your products successful marketing.

- 360 degree visualization as video animation
- 360 degree Interactive HTML file with animation to place on your website, customer will be able to see products all sides directly in website by just dragging mouse.
- Assembly and Exploded Animation video for presentation. 

Reviews


mazhaf:I like the result

mdsanaullah:it was pleasure to work...

nyce21:Great to work with. Super helpful!!!

mdsanaullah:it was pleasure to work.....! :)

garrettgee:A+! Great output. Worked with me to provide the results I was looking for. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment