Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will make video 3d walkthrough lumion with 10usd for per seconds

I will make video 3d walkthrough lumion with 10usd for per seconds












About:

If you have an floorplan of any building(autocad format or hand sketches...) and want it be showed in 3d image.I will model it into 3D for you within only 5 days.

          + You will get the complete images of all sides.

          + I can render models into images with texture which high quality and best aesthetic as real aesthetic as real.


             *  Your images can be floorplans, or facades of your building, or CAD files (to be recommended),  or even hand sketches, that note all your requests.


ESPECIAL:  If you want a short video 3d of building,i will make it for you.                        
  •  My cost is 10$ FOR PER SECOND  video 

           

         Please feel free to contact to me for any question.

Reviews


letswalk:Communication is a bit one-way, but he got the job done in time, and I cant complain about the outcome, it looks great.

phanminhtuan:Thanks you so much,Perry!Perry is a very kind client.I'm so happy when work for Perry!You are welcome!

norge72:hope next time the communication will be much better....,\nBut last but not least great job, will order again soon.....

phanminhtuan:Thanks you so much!You are welcome!

kohphoebevillas:Fantastic video and images of my villas communication was 10 out of 10 very easy to deal with will definitely use again on my next project already pass his details on to my architec thank you very much


No comments:

Post a Comment