Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will do all 3d animation and special effect requirements

I will do all 3d animation and special effect requirements












About:

Need to create 3D animation and Special effects for your Project?


Please see few of my sample work from below link.


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuDN8ReLXFZK9q1W6lTYezQ/playlists


We are a specializedteam for 3ds max, after effects.


Create 3D Models, Character rigging, 3D animation and special Effects for your:


Short Movies

Cartoons

Music Videos.

Intros and Outros.

Games

Presentations.

Promotions.

Advertisements.(Ads)

Website / Vlog / Blog / Gigs.


Or anything you want....


Please contact me before you order so we both can have an idea of the pricing and the lead time.


~~~So Lets Do Your Work~~~

Reviews


sillymink:He did exactly as I requested and I was delighted with the results. I changed my mind a few times and he quickly responded with revisions I will use Kanidaking again.

kanidaking:Great Buyer, Will work more in the future.

sportswear13:Great experience. I would work with him again.

kanidaking:Great buyer, See you again soon.

sportswear13:Understood the technical component and delivered on time.\nGreat job with animation!


No comments:

Post a Comment