Monday, August 27, 2018

I will make you an awesome twitch alert

I will make you an awesome twitch alert












About:

This is for anyone who stream on twitch, youtube, picardo etc. who want to have really epic stylish custom animated following, donate and subscribe notifications that pop up on you screen. I also do emotes as well. So if youre interested message me! Thanks for your business!
 

Reviews


akinsane87:This guy is amazing!! He saved my life after a bad experience with a different seller i was looking for custom animated follower alert for my twitch channel and he didn't just deliver he exceeded all expectations. Thank you so much and i hope that you can do the rest of my alerts XD

topsmullerr:Perfect i will order again

gonnar6:This man is the real deal. He turned my vision into an amazing piece of work! Working with him in the future! 10/10. He also streams his work on twitch so you can see behind the scenes on how he creates everything. Thank you so much cid, youre now my go to guy for all things animation and graphics. DO yourself a favor and work with this guy!!!

cidbae:I love this guy! He's awesome super optimistic. Super easy to work with and all around terrific guy. Super patient. Reliable. Very easy to work with. Im SO VERY happy that i get to work with this guy in the future! Gonnar you're amazing my dude. Looking forward to work with you again!

akinsane87:This guy is amazing!! He saved my life after a bad experience with a different seller i was looking for custom animated follower alert for my twitch channel and he didn't just deliver he exceeded all expectations. Thank you so much and i hope that you can do the rest of my alerts XD


No comments:

Post a Comment