Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do 3d product animation

I will do 3d product animation












About:

Hello
I am Hridoy.
I am a 3D Model designer and product animator.If you need any type of product animation I can do it for you and I must say u will not be disappointed and if we will work together I think we can make a great work.After all, your satisfaction is my only need.


######## Please contact me before placing an order. #########



THANK YOU :D

Reviews


richardchapman:I wanted a 3D animation of my product. Seller communication was fast and great. Even provided a sample of my animated product before making final animation. I truly recommend this gig.

hridoyh48:Thanks a lot.It was a great experience to work with you.

ventxcase:Hridoy\n\nIs very talented at creating animations. Great communication skills and fast turn around time. I will definitely hire him again for future projects.

hridoyh48:He is great and friendly..\r\nwill love to work with him in future.

richardchapman:I wanted a 3D animation of my product. Seller communication was fast and great. Even provided a sample of my animated product before making final animation. I truly recommend this gig.


No comments:

Post a Comment