Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create 2d scene cartoon animation videos

I will create 2d scene cartoon animation videos












About:

·· PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER! ··

I will animate a video from scratch for your company, all original, I do not repeat images from other works I have done, ideally for presentations, web sites, advertisement, full detail, in a professional and artistic way.

I can animate characters, objects, logos, and backgrounds.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.  Let's work together ! :D

You will receive a HD Video (1080) 3 seconds (1 character, 1 loop moviment example: running, jumpiing), depends of your needs.

Reviews


makhtar87:Awesome artist and story teller. His animations, storyboard and execution are superb!

digitect:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

letitzia:Happy with the result

trevorme:Outstanding Experience!

jyom09:Thanks for your purchase.\r\nBuyer A++


No comments:

Post a Comment