Monday, August 27, 2018

I will animate any facial image to talk

I will animate any facial image to talk












About:

From Fiverr's #1 Celebrity Impersonator & Video Greetings Seller:

I WILL MAKE ANY FACIAL IMAGE "COME TO LIFE" & SPEAK YOUR EXACT WORDS!

Any photo, painting, drawing, caricature, cartoon of:

  • You, Family Member, Friend
  • Any Celebrity (Pres. Trump, etc. I do many celebrity voices!)
  • Any Historical Figure (Einstein, etc.)
  • Even Your Baby or Pet!

SO MANY FUN & UNIQUE USES:

Birthday Video Greeting starring favorite celebrity
Holiday Video Message from your dog, cat
Video Invitation for your special event
Post on Website, Facebook, YouTube

IF YOU CAN IMAGINE IT, I CAN CREATE IT!

AWESOME BUSINESS USES (Requires Custom Offer. Message me first):

★ Promotional Video
★ Spokesperson Video
★ Presentation Video

BASIC $10 GIG DETAILS:

- You Provide Voice Over up to 10 words (personal-use only)
- Limited Animation (only mouth moves to words)
- White Background
- MP4 at 4:3 ratio; 720p res.

TALKING PHOTO / IMAGE OPTIONS (Only $10 each):

I Provide Voice Over (straight, celebrity, character) Each 10 words = $10
Full Animation (eyes, face, head, shoulders)
Add Image
(background, etc.)
Add Text,
Music, Effect
HD 1080p


PLEASE READ IMAGE GUIDELINES (IN F.A.Q.) BEFORE ORDERING!

Questions? Message me!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment