Monday, August 27, 2018

I will make adorable gifs for you

I will make adorable gifs for you












About:

I will use all my skills to make your adorable character real and animated as a .gif file. You just need to explain to me how is the character you want, what do you want him to do. And I will do it for you!

Reviews


jjwdavis11:Outstanding Experience!

midas7:Good Experience!

nekonina:good Experience!

mcbogel:This is not my first time ordering artwork and a very important factor for me is to be able to have quality communication with the artist. And the communication here is impeccable. She was able to give us exactly what we wanted and kept asking us for pointers and our opinion along the way. Definitely recommended. :)

nekonina:perfect client :3


No comments:

Post a Comment