Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will create a fantastic animated video for your song or script

I will create a fantastic animated video for your song or script












About:

Hello everyone! 
                       I provide my professional service of animations. I do animate for businesses, musics/songs, scripts(If you have, otherwise you can leave up-to my professional taste), or voice overs.

NOTE: Contact before placing the order. If you have any question regarding my service then feel free to contact.

I animate according to customer's requirements. I do create custom characters and custom scenes.

30sec animation: $20
1min animation: $40
3 minutes:100$

For animation over 3 minute please contact with me and discuss the pricing. Price could be negotiable as i believe in relationships rather than business.

Thanks again.
Anime guru.

Reviews


ntwots:Didn't get what I was looking for.

jjt45:awesome experience more work ahead!

anime_guru:Thank You !

aliamin1:great seller. happy with result. polite and humble person. very good.

anime_guru:Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment