Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create 3d models in maya for you

I will create 3d models in maya for you












About:

Hello 
I am a 3D Modeler, Graphic Designer and Animator. I am currently working as 3D animation and VFx Lecturer at Sukkur IBA Universty at Pakistan. I have work on may project related to 3D modeling and Animation. I am very passionate about my work.  I hope you will be 100% satisfied on my work. I have a strong visual focus and creative flair.The ability to think laterally and come up with creative solutions.

I will provide top quality products, fast! See for yourself........
  

Reviews


honeysusan:Skillful seller. Would recommend buying gig from this seller.

hassanraza01:good one i like this site

honeysusan:excellent service and excellent product

honeysusan:He is really patient and the quality of final delivery is perfect. I would recommend him definitely. I will make other orders with him again

hassanraza01:good experiance


No comments:

Post a Comment