Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do any 3d video, VR and animations

I will do any 3d video, VR and animations












About:

Gig Details :

  • 3D Robot Special Video 
  • Robots logo videos shown in the Video Sample
  • Resolution is 1080p Full HD (1920x1080).

VR AND 360 degree.
Contact me to know more 

Animations 
Contact me to know more 

Reviews


ausaria:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

kenoref:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

graphic_school:Great experience! Communication was clear and work was delivered in a timely and professional manner. I would definitely order again!\n

malekalmsri:Thanks! easy to do when you have a simple and easy description. Specially robots videos.

vishalgupta84:Great work. Delivered on time. Best seller I met on this platform.


No comments:

Post a Comment