Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design, render and make animation for you

I will design, render and make animation for you












About:

I am a mechanical engineer. I have been designing for 3 years. I have experience in different kind of software like AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Catia, Inventor, KeySot.
I do 3d modelling, rendering and animation.
For rendering i use KeyShot and for effect and video editing After effect.
Give me pictures,videos or ideas of what you want me to do. I will make sure to give you the best service.
Price can be less or more than the price of gig's price depending on model complexity. 

Please contact me before ordering to confirm if i am available.

N:B: 
This gig is only for animation. I have other gig's for modelling.  Also, i don't do character modelling.

Reviews


steveuhlir:Great provider. Very creative and thorough. Will use again.

fuad23:It was a great experience.

gino360i:Patient, talented and very good at communicating through the process

fuad23:It was a great experience working with him.

peterbouwmans:Great work and fast service


No comments:

Post a Comment