Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will modelling texturing rigging animation

I will modelling texturing rigging animation












About:

I'm very excellent in modelling, texturing, rigging, animations, composite, finish your project that is my mission,
Let me support you on 3D video animation field, Just let me know what you need to do, what you need to support, 
you need low poly characters for your game ? ohh my god I'm here for you,
you need rigging your characters in game ? ohh i'm here, ready for you
you need your characters is a live in game? it's me, i'm here 
your need trailer games ? ohh let me trigger for you, transfer your idea come visualized
don't wait, Hire me then you get what you need!

Reviews


philippecoenen:As usual He is very supportive and like well done work.

ngtruong:great another order again, Thank you

philippecoenen:It is easy to work with him and he has good suggestions. Always try to get the best result.

ngtruong:we have a another order delivery and completed, it so great to working with him, \r\nI learned from him, I'm going to try my best to do the good work, Thank you

philippecoenen:I'm very satisfied with Truong he has an infinite patience and really understand request.\nI Already have other jobs for him him for other jobs.


No comments:

Post a Comment