Monday, August 27, 2018

I will make images talk along with various facial expressions.

I will make images talk along with various facial expressions.












About:

Don't you want that your images should talk? 

Well now it's possible to do so just send me the image and audio clip and I will make it talk.

The image will talk properly with various facial expressions. I can do a voice over for it just for $5.

If you want some other character you can contact me I have a collection of different characters.
I can also attach logo and site names in the video and you can use all these videos for your business, advertisement etc.

The image will properly animate with your audio clip or script.

Please Note:- Do not cover the forehead or any part of the face and ensure a neutral expression for more details see the photos and videos which I have uploaded.

I hope you will like my work.. :)

Reviews


garrick7158:This is my 3rd Order will this seller,,”EXCELLENT “!!!!!!,,,,I am always very happy with his work,,it’s just fantastic,,,I will order more from this seller

shreyanshanand:Thank you so much! :)

garrick7158:Excellent experience,,the seller was very nice and courteous.I will buy “a lot more gigs with him “,,,,thank you !!!

shreyanshanand:My Pleasure! Thank you so much! :)

bencampbell:Very straightforward gig. Delivered exactly what I needed without needing any direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment