Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do low priced bulk animation for youtube

I will do low priced bulk animation for youtube












About:

This gig is only for bulk orders. I can deliver up to 5 videos per day. If you need such animation for your YouTube channel, I can provide you videos regularly. The characters can be of your choice. I will add the background music and sound effects. There will be no voice over. Each animation
will be of 90 seconds. If a project will be of more than 90 seconds, each 90 second will be counted as one project. So if a video is of 3 minutes duration, it will be counted as 2 videos.

Please note that the price given is for production of one video.

The videos can be about colors, alphabets, good manners, kid's learning or just funny stories.

Reviews


ssnpss:Thanks

ele_animations:Thank you.

ssnpss:Excellent work again

ele_animations:Thank you

ssnpss:Thanks again


No comments:

Post a Comment