Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will create character and animation for you

I will create character and animation for you












About:

Please contact me before placing an order. I would rather check your concept of actually what you want and give you best possible discount and idea.

I will create a character and animation for you...

Services:
  • We provide fully customized character and animation (built from the scratch) so it’ll be unique for your company.
  • Custom characters can be added, maybe wearing your company uniform or others
  • Your required polygon count.
  • We offer several animation styles. You can have the style you prefer. (Contact us for work samples)
  • Voice over will be done by professional voice-over artists. You can choose between many options.
  • High-Quality production output as a number of poly count requires from your sides, how many?
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Starting $5 for 1 second of animation.

SThe software we used:
  • 3ds max
  • maya
  • blender 2.72
  • cinema 4D

Thanks for choosing me for this work :) hope you will like it.
All my respect.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment