Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will animate your avatar into a short, simple clip! Let me know what you want it to do!

I will animate your avatar into a short, simple clip! Let me know what you want it to do!












About:

Real simple! I will custom make from the ground up a personalized cartoon version of you, or anyone you'd like!

Then if you would like to take it a step further, I can animate your cartoon to do anything you want!

Ever wanted to go snow boarding? Let me animate your avatar to ride down some slopes! Want your avatar to do something inappropriate to make your friends laugh? I'm your guy! Just let me know what you want it to do and we will work something out! 

Reviews


briandashnaw:Can't be happier with the outcome, and he even got it done before the due date! Will use again if I need any animation done!

kristinorr953:Steakstix was great to work with, he took my input and gave me something I love. Can't wait to work with him again.

c_vaccaro:My man STEAKSTIX hooked it up AGAIN with the sick artwork, been following this dude since before the birth of our lord and saviour, YEEZY

christiankov214:He actually went above what he had promised, by making a little 30 second clip, instead of a small 5 or ten second thing. I sent him pictures of my tattoos and he got every one of them to spec. Awesome job.

jacobfisher663:The seller was very fast to respond. The seller exceeded meet and exceeded my expectations with the animation. This was a unique experience and I would very likely use their services again.


No comments:

Post a Comment