Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do modeling rigging and animation

I will do modeling rigging and animation












About:

I will create a 3d model or a character which will be ready to rig and animate in any 3d program.. I can provide you obj,fbx,ma,mb etc that may work with all of the 3d programs like maya,unity,max etc

Reviews


amiellucy:Perfect

nabeel6:Thankyou

spinynorman:Nabeel couldn't have been more helpful. There was a lot of messing about with uploads and corrupted files. He remained patient, helpful and understanding throughout. He pre-empted problems I hadn't forseen and all in all was a joy to work with. He completed the job within schedule and the result was just what I wanted. I thoroughly recommend him.

nabeel6:thankyou so much for kind words..

amiellucy:Excellent


No comments:

Post a Comment