Monday, July 30, 2018

I will lip-sync any picture your voice over

I will lip-sync any picture your voice over












About:

Do you want that your images should talk?
I will animate anything to talk. I will sycnhronize the animation with your voice over or your best song. I will create a nice and 3D animation as like movie with your custom Audio or send me your text. The image will properly animate with your audio clip or script.

Get your lively animations done today by a 
professional animator! 

Files necessary:

  • Face picture (facing the camera)
  • Voice over file (.wav or .mp3 or any audio format) with whatever you want the face to say recorded.

Don't have a Voice over file? No problem! Message me first and we will find a voice over artist that meets your needs in no time. Text-to-speech technology is also available if you so choose.

Check out my portfolio above for examples!

Please Note:- Do not cover the forehead or any part of the face and ensure a neutral expression.

Thank you for checking out my gig and I'm looking forward to being of service!

Reviews


artistinfo:Appreciate the effort, waiting to see how it all works out, thank you!

adewalepraise:Nice experience. Thanks

kennyken10:Very fast delivery. Gig done to high standard!

adewalepraise:It's my pleasure

kennyken10:Great job! delivered on time, looks great!


No comments:

Post a Comment