Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will animate any face photo to talk

I will animate any face photo to talk












About:

I will make a talking animal, character or face photo with facial expression and lip sync.

You will receive video format .mp4 with same size image or up to 720p (Order gig EXTRA for 1080p)

Please provide me:

- Your front picture with closed mouth (A result will be perfect. If you have a picture with another angle and open mouth, that will be okay)

- Your audio or script

If you only have script, I will use TTS (text to speech) to make your audio (a male or female voice, Please note that will be like robot voice) and then make your photo to talk (Example: Talking-lion video that uses a male voice TTS).

You can go to https://wordcounter.net to count words and then place an order.

A Talking Video You Can Use For:
- Promote your products
- Make a message for your friends, your children, etc.
- Make news video, ad video, etc.
- Any purpose

If you have any questions or additional information, Please feel free to let me know. I can make any custom video for you.

100% lip sync movement is NOT guaranteed!

Thank you for your time.

Reviews


mada3007:Excellent delivery :) great work!

duyennguyen91:Great client. She gave me clear instruction to let me done this job easily. Thank you so much.

chitrasharma41:Seller creates great videos quickly and follows direction. This is my second video. I'll be ordering a 2rd video soon.

duyennguyen91:Thank you for ordering. Great experience.

greatdeals95:he deliverd my order really fast and i just love it thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment