Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will model high quality 3d models for animation

I will model high quality 3d models for animation












About:

Hellow If you are need any 3d modell as artistic? You are right place

 I will modell any character in 3D character for 3D printing, 3D animation or video games.

Using Zbrush and Autodesk Maya we will deliver your character ready for any medium you need it.
 Whether it is for printing, animation or video games (please specify before ordering)



Reviews


olliewilshaw:the appeal of the past projects interested me into collaborating with this freelancer.

dimuthuwasanthi:Thank you so much

happymonstah:I loved that I was updated on the progress and communication was honest and sweet. Thank you so very much!

dimuthuwasanthi:Nice project, it has been really nice work on it. Great customer, clear and nice! A true pleasure work with him!\r\nThank you so much.\r\ncome back again.

faferiro:It was very easy/ very professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment