Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do any kind of 3d character modeling

I will do any kind of 3d character modeling












About:

*********Welcome to my gig***********

Please feel free to contact me before you place an order.

Just shear your CHARACTER IDEA and get your 3D CHARACTER.


I will provide you 3d character as your idea or reference.

I will provide low poly character.

To get popper topology based character just place an order.

Please do not place order before discuses.

customer satisfaction is above all to me.

If there is any QUESTIONor any type query feel free to contact me. Very good day to all.

ORDER US NOW

EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR.COM

Reviews


rocknrollchef:Looks good! Thanks again for going the extra mile to tighten up the animation

saikat_sarker:Outstanding experience.

rocknrollchef:He went above \u0026 beyond to make my client's animation work (they are very happy too).

saikat_sarker:Very good experience. I want to work with chef again.

rocknrollchef:Looks good! Thanks again for going the extra mile to tighten up the animation


No comments:

Post a Comment