Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create just animated videos of the product( no editing,sound,color correction, etc...)

I will create just animated videos of the product( no editing,sound,color correction, etc...)












About:

Hi! 
Im Eno Gjoni and in this gig i will create for you 3d animated visualisation for your products.
I have experience in product visualisation such jewellery etc.
I love doing this job so be free to contact me and create something beautiful for your product.

Please contact me before ordering!

Reviews


austinroper606:Eno was unbelievable to work with. Communication was unbelievable and the animations were even better. If you need any animations done, do yourself a favor and use Eno

enogjoni:Great experience! thanks so mutch!

andreaslegned:Easy communication, good quality, just a perfect seller!

enogjoni:As always marvelous experience!!!

andreaslegned:Great quality, good communication! Best seller on fiver. So easy and deliver quality like always! \n\nJust great!


No comments:

Post a Comment