Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create an amazing 2d spine animation

I will create an amazing 2d spine animation












About:

We will create 2d animations with Spine for your games or animated videos or animated gift cards.

When working, we will send you the AVI video file for reviewing.

When the work is done, we will send you the files:

- Json

- PNG sprite sheet

- Spine source file

***P/s: Please send us the layered PSD or AI source files.

If you want us to design and create the characters or cards or illustrations, you could look at our other gigs and contact us.

Thank you!

Reviews


dseminara:His outstanding portfolio

dseminara:Thank to danh_art, now my illustrated characters are able to run! It was right what I needed. Thank you for answering my requests in efficiency and quickly!

dseminara:The excellent portfolio shown in fiverr profile gave me confidence. I hope this is the beginning of a good partnership.

danh_art:Thank you so much!

dseminara:His outstanding portfolio


No comments:

Post a Comment