Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do custom 3d modeling and animation in 3ds max

I will do custom 3d modeling and animation in 3ds max












About:

2 TIMES FEATURED GIG ON FIVERR!


I prefer offering custom services which are rare on Fiverr. For those who need unique product animations which are not found anywhere on the internet (unlike things made out of templates), this is a one-stop shop for you.

I have two policies which you may never find here:
1. Unlimited revisions (as long as they are fair)
2. Free project files (copyright-free material only)


My gig features:
  1. Desired file format
  2. High quality
  3. Low file size (Highly compressed without quality lapse) 
  4. Desired resolution (from small web to 4K)

Please note that I DO NOT provide voice-over services. 


As I provide custom services, each project has its own requirements and work required. So I cannot create a rate list. I recommend you contact me first before placing the order.
Also confirm the delivery date as it may have to be extended due to large number of orders in queue.



Don't forget to visit my portfolio at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX-pgRQQ3UI

Reviews


zaheerdee:great work, great communication

vandersaim:Outstanding Experience!

damarloedmunds:The did seller did a great job making the video just the way I wanted it done.\nI will buy again, Thanks once more sir.

vandersaim:Happy to be of assistance :)

javwilson:great seller, will surly use again


No comments:

Post a Comment