Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create 3d modeled vehicles and renders

I will create 3d modeled vehicles and renders












About:

 Hi, I will offer a 3d mdoeled  using high quality production tehcniques. Prices are based on complexity of model and whether there is textures. I am flexible with price and will work with you. I use clean quaded geometry will be ready for game or film ready. files will include obj, fbx, stl, or dae files. 


- All 4 sided quad geometry 
- Clean Laid Out UV's to be texture ready. 
- Textures on request/ Extra $ 20 per model 
- Poly count on request
- Rendered out Image of character

Thanks for checking out my work, talk soon!!
Service Type
  • Animated Character Design
  • Animated 3D 

Reviews


jnicholson5294:Outstanding!

josefwells12:pleasure working with communicates great and is very professional. I recommend as a client.

frnshx:Great Job Dear! Thanks.

josefwells12:great client always responsive and very clear on what was needed for the project!!!

jnicholson5294:Outstanding!


No comments:

Post a Comment