Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will make 3d animation for you

I will make 3d animation for you












About:

I'll create a 3D character animation & I'll render and give you the final video.

Software I'll use for your project are:

1. Autodesk Maya [modeling, UV Mapping, rigging]

2. Autodesk Mudbox [texturing, coloring]

3. Adobe Photoshop [texture creation & correction]

4. Adobe Illustrator [ if we need vector graphics ]


I'll give you the best render quality.

Reviews


gamersboy79:This is absolute professionalism by Hasan.\nThe result is really of HD Quality \u0026 just like how we want it.\nWill be doing all future jobs with him.\nHighly recommended.

rakibul_hasan:Excellent experience. He have been very humble from the beginning. I'll love to work for him again.

mansa_k:I have now had 3 animations done by Rakibul and I am very pleased with all three, he literally can create anything you think of in your head. I am forever grateful for his services and hope to work with him in the future! If you need a 3D animation created of any sort, please contact Rakibul to see the amazing things he can create. Best seller ever

rakibul_hasan:I always love to work for him. He is a very understanding and helpful guy.

mansa_k:Rakibul is the greatest 3D artist on fiverr and the prices are perfect! I am so glad that I choose to use his services again and the quality speaks for itself, I am a happy customer. Please order Rakibuls services if you have a promo video or anything you need created. He will help you greatly


No comments:

Post a Comment