Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create a 3d turntable and spin animation of your product

I will create a 3d turntable and spin animation of your product












About:

------------Please discuss your project with me before ordering as there are not 1 gig animations--------------

For 1 gig I can only render the front of your product as an image. 

We are fiverr leaders in 3D modeling for packaging like bottles, jars, doypacks, bags and more.  (see our other gigs as this is new) 

Now we offer a great service for those who like an outstanding display of their products.

3D animation of products. 

We can make a spinning or rotating video of your product up to 4 seconds.

Please see our video example. 

We need first to model your product in order to be able to create the animation.

1 revision included.

You can discuss other details with me via inbox. Let's work!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment