Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do a Character Animator Puppet that has some details all over it, for you.

I will do a Character Animator Puppet that has some details all over it, for you.












About:

I will do a Character Animator Puppet for you. The only thing I need to work this out will be a simple Idea form your side. You will get the Puppet File (either PSD or AI). So you can Import it to your Adobe Character Animator easily.

If you have any special wishes for your Character, feel free to let me know and I will see what I can do for you.

Reviews


daisybuys:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

clementobiegbu:Pushed further and took the idea to the next step. great effort from his side – truly great. Thanks a lot!

missingfoto:Always super fast response to my questions and an awesome looking briefing. Thank you for the great working experience.

jhall2084:I asked this seller to rig a puppet for me to animate with using character animator, they provided a puppet file but it is not useable. They did nothing more than just a basic setup. I have been using this program since it came out and had to completely redo everything. DO NOT USE THIS SELLER FOR CHARACTER ANIMATOR WORK!!!

missingfoto:It just didn't work for me to work with this buyer because everything I did was not good enough even though it was fine with everyone else I worked with so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment