Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create beautiful powerpoint graphics animation videos

I will create beautiful powerpoint graphics animation videos












About:

“Learning conducted via electronic media, typically on the Internet

 

Hello

If you are searching for a E-learning professional, here I am for you.
I will do one slide with free sound sync just for 10 dollars for you.

I will do E-learning as well mobile learning visualizations through this GIG.

In this Gig what you will get?

 

1.    I will visualize your ID (Instructional Design) documents.

2.   If you require animation I will animation for same graphics

3.   I will Audio syncing free of cost

4.   I will do flash animation or powerpoint animation as your requirement

5.   I will beautify you powerpoint presentation

 

 

I am charging per slide just 10 dollars. If you have huge requirements I will ready to adjust the payment.

Before ordering please discuss with me.  I will never say one day delivery or fast delivery because I looking quality output more than quantity.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment