Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will present your book in this 3d animation

I will present your book in this 3d animation












About:

Presenting my 3D Book Modeling Animation

For talented authors this is DEFINITELY FOR YOU!!! 

This animation offers the following:

  • Optional Selection: Normal, Thin, or Thick Book display.
  • 6 pages for displaying whatever you want.
  • Front, Back, and Spine cover for logos and text.
  • 5 quotes for your specification *let me know if u dont want them*.
  • If you want to change the colors let me know.
  • I have 2 audios for your video but if you do not like it then you can simply send me one or give me an idea of what you like.

Instructions for Buyers:

IMPORTANT: Please have everything ready before purchase.
Let me know your optional selection
Provide with what you desire to be in 6 pages
Let me know what you want displayed in the spine, and back cover
Let me know if you want the quotes displayed and if so what you want on them.
Let me know what colors you want displayed 
Lastly, if need be, provide with the music you would like displayed 

Please contact me if you have any questions, especially if something is unclear to you.

Note:  I have been receiving alot of clients purchasing without all of their material.  Please have them ready before purchase.  Doing so goes beyond my specified completion time 2 days.


Reviews


keramir:Fast and great! Many thanks for another great gig.

yemtech:would love to work with the customer again

rvbussel:Good job!!

yemtech:Great buyer, would love to work with him again

nutritionvixen:AWESOME WORK!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment