Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create 3d characters for your game or videos

I will create 3d characters for your game or videos












About:

I will do this mind blowing 3D character animation video for you. This is entirely different style of animation which is now trending in video marketing. This could be your video commercial, special message to someone, business presentation, your channel intros or outros, your story animation, or anything in your mind. I will give life to your ideas. 

If you have a logo to display somewhere over any object in the video, I can do that. If you want the 3D character wear the shirt with your picture or logo, I can do that. If you want the character to perform certain things over green screen background, I can do that.

Its better to message me before ordering so things gets clear.

I can also do custom 3D characters depending upon your requirements and offcourse my availability.  

Basic gig price is $25 that includes 30 seconds of 720p HD video with 1 Character. computer generated voice (without logo or custom background) 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment