Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will make an animation with your script

I will make an animation with your script












About:

Hi! I'll make an really good animation for you.
Please contact me before order and send your script.

Basic Animation Package

Your own script, max 100 words.
Environments: Cafe, Tv Sofa, Restaurant & Bathroom.
Characters: David, Colin & Julia
I will deliver your animation within 2 days

Standard Animation Package (recommended)
Your own script, max 200 words.
Environments: Cafe, Tv Sofa, Restaurant,
Bathroom, Teenage Bedroom & Living room.
Characters: David, Colin, Julia, Johanna & Chris.
I will deliver your animation within 2 days

Advanced Animation Package
Your own script, max 500 words.
Environments: Cafe, Tv Sofa, Restaurant, Bathroom, 
Teenage Bedroom, Living room, Kitchen, Joe's corner
Bus stop, Classroom, Dada's diner & Lounge Area.
Characters: David, Colin, Julia, Johanna, Chris,
Daniella & custom made character (contact me).
I will deliver your animation within 4 days

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment