Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design a perfect 3d model

I will design a perfect 3d model












About:

What will you receive in $500?

I can model the front and side elevations of your new house (size 120 yards) design using 3D Studio Max and produce four high resolution photo-realistic rendering.

  1. I create an accurate 3D model projected directly from your architects' drawings.
  2. The model is placed on a 3D site plan with gardens, cars, people light sources etc.
  3. The finished visuals are created via the Vray photorealistic renderer and any final adjustments carried out in Photo Editing software.

All I need to get started is a few details on your requirements, which can be seen below. If you're unsure on anything just send me a message and I will be happy to help.

I look forward to hearing from you

Note:

Please message me before order!

I will also make 3D Model in the following categories:

  • Showroom
  • Restaurant
  • Super Mart
  • Outlets
  • Offices
  • Factories
  • Franchise
  • Shop
  • Cafeteria
  • Swimming Pool
  • Gymnasium
  • Men's Beauty Saloon
  • Traffic Sign
  • Products
  • Objects
  • Industrial

✷ Please don't forget to add favorite this gig for quick reference.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment