Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create 3d animation videos in just 24 hrs

I will create 3d animation videos in just 24 hrs












About:

Hello, my name is Bishal, I am a Fast Typer / Programmer 
from INDIA , and i would love to complete your job as my job.

  • What you will get:
I provide an excellent and quality 3D Game Character Modeling also other assets & props modeling like Vehicle. Weapon, Environment, Props etc..

I focus on the client's requirements and according to that I will do 3D model, Texture and Render. I make sure I fulfill all your requirements.

  • Check out my gig extras:
- I will do the basic products in just two days for a total of $10
- I will do the standard products in just 3 days for a total of $15 

I would appreciate if you can discuss with me before you place an order cause various models has various prices and timelines.

Quality will never be compromised!

please ask me before placing any kind of order. 

Thanks!


 

Reviews


sajalmahato:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

hueant:He is very professional with his work. I haven't found any other seller that gives better prices than msbishal46dad. Good value for the work

msbishal46dad:thanks brother .

marcuus08:good work, recommended

msbishal46dad:thank you sir


No comments:

Post a Comment