Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will animate an image of your favorite movie character using an audio file that you supply.

I will animate an image of your favorite movie character using an audio file that you supply.












About:

Exclusively on Fiverr, I will create a facial animation of one image that you provide and have it speak using a voice-over audio file that you submit. If you do not have a voice-over I can create one for the VO gig extra. Your image will retain its original appearance but will speak and blink its eyes. This is my basic animation package for $5. If you would like for your image to have more realistic facial expressions and head movements like the images in my demo video add the $20 facial puppeting gig extra.

You can also have video editing fade in/fadeouts, a logo, background image, video footage, theme music and sound FX added. (See my gig extras ) To view my other great gigs copy and paste https://www.fiverr.com/the_animatrixx into your browser.

To place an order please follow these guidelines:


1. Your image should be looking straight ahead with mouth closed, but I am also able to work with images shot at an angle as long as it's not a full side profile.

2. Always send the highest resolution and largest file size available to you.

3.  I do not photo shop or alter images outside of adding a background and animation.

4. Always send your image for evaluation prior to placing an order.

Reviews


bitpagar:great work expect reorder

rahimazi:Thank you! This is so cool! great work, Love it!

trace1:Outstanding Experience!

trace1:great stuff

stevebanzai:Great job and work. He's very willing to help when you have requests! Great Fiverr! I would use again easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment