Monday, July 30, 2018

I will Make a Talking Character that can wish your child on his birthday, it can read news. 30 Sec

I will Make a Talking Character that can wish your child on his birthday, it can read news. 30 Sec












About:

I can Make a Talking character with any picture of you or celebrity.

I can Say Happy Birthday to your Child with a Message.

I can Read News for your YouTube Videos.

You can Hire me as your News Caster in your You Tube Videos.

30 Seconds Video $5

Up to 1:30 minutes video with your background image check Standard Package.

Up to 3 minutes video with your background image and your Voice check Premium Package.

If you want to hire our services for your youtube news channels then we can discount, please send us message.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment