Monday, July 30, 2018

I will video 2d, animation 2d

I will video 2d, animation 2d












About:

<<<< Hi! Thanks for visiting my page! Buyers note that packages offered are only starting prices. Please message me before ordering =) >>>>

Check out my demo-reel >>>
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

What I provide >>>
  • Computer generated imagery, visual effects works.
  • Animation, Modeling, Texturing, Effects, Lighting, Rendering, Photo Editing, Video Editing.

About me >>>
  • 5+ years of professional experience.
  • Listen to my client and offer quality work under budget and time.
  • Versatile in a wide spectrum of small to big projects; Content Visualization, Websites, Video games, TV commercials and Blockbuster Movies.

What are Digital Asset and Effect? >>>
> Digital Asset each as 1 item :
  • 3d Characters x1 (including clothes and shoes and not more than 3 accessories examples: spectacles, watches, jewelries, bags, head gears, weapons etc) 
  • 3d Vehicles : Cars, Ships, Planes, etc. 
  • 3d Furnitures : Utensils, Chairs, Table, Room, Umbrella, Television etc.
> Effect each as 1 item : 
  • Each as 1 item  : Smoke, Fluids, Fire, Sparks, Explosions etc.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment