Friday, August 24, 2018

I will create industry standard 3d model and animation speedily

I will create industry standard 3d model and animation speedily












About:

IMPORTANT: Contact me first before ordering please!

I am a professional 3D artist, sculptor and animator who is extremely passionate about the work I deliver.With my five years of experience you are assured of getting industry standard 3d models and renders from me. I’m not just talented, I’m very hardworking to ensure that you’re satisfied.

I can do the following effectively:

  1. 3D Modeling, Sculpting and Texturing
  2. Character creation for games, animations, personal projects, etc
  3. Hard surface, Nature, Environments
  4. 3D Simulation, Rigging, Cloth design
  5. 3D animation, Character animation, Motion graphics and Rendering. (extras)
  6. 3D Product visualization, Architecture Visualization, etc

You can use the output of this gig for:

  1. Video games
  2. Animations
  3. Website
  4. Social media
  5. Company stuff
  6. Commercial stuff
  7. Personal projects
  8. Entertainment
  9. Fashion stuff
  10. And everything fun basically :)

make sure to:describe necessary details of what you want (include photos and concepts if any) and specify output format

Your interest is well protected so be well assured that you will be refunded if I fail in my service delivery. Looking forward to working with you. Cheers

Reviews


ohdihambo:astronet2030 has done a great job. though it was delayed, he did excellent work with the modeling and detail to make sure it was just like I expected!

deepakyadav870:Wonderful to work with astro

astronet2030:Outstanding Experience!

pmbowers:Great seller, exceeded expectations, look forward to more work!

astronet2030:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment