Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will custom 60 seconds full character animation and voice-over

I will custom 60 seconds full character animation and voice-over












About:

Welcome to my gig. I can make your next project an appealing one by creating  CUSTOM 2D and 3D animation for you. I have worked with various clients both online and offline and made their project a memorable one.
I will do a custom a 3d animated for your advert and all my works are custom animations

I offer:

  • 100% satisfaction
  • Money back guarantee
  • Full HD format (1920 x 1080)

I work with numerous voice-over artist, please note that your voice-over will be take care of. All you need to do is to include the gender you want. Kindly contact me before making any order for a better deal.
Can't wait to hear from you and I will always be glad to return your messages almost immediately.
Thank you

Reviews


maobuz:Great job!

legendryshowbiz:Outstanding Experience!

joevicscrew:I needed a short video for a client and he delivered exceptionally. Thank you. I would be back for more.

legendryshowbiz:Outstanding Experience!

suegraphicz:This seller is really awesome and fast.... I will definitely recommend and do other projects with him


No comments:

Post a Comment