Friday, August 24, 2018

I will do a 2d animation

I will do a 2d animation












About:

Hello and thank you for viewing my animation gig!! I offer 2D animation and charge by the length not the details of the animation.

My prices are as follows:

0-15 seconds $35

15-30 seconds $60

30 seconds -1 min $80

1 min-15 min $150

15 min -30 min $200



                                       

Reviews


myfifthelement:Easy to work with. Took direction well. Timely and professional.

happyoverdose:Outstanding Experience!

yesmamcreations:Outstanding Experience!

stillwaters5:I have written a BRAND NEW children's TV show that was in need of a 'visual' of the idea that I was presenting, and after a few detail communications, HAPPYOVERDOSE provided that concept to the fullest degree that I could hope for! I am quite pleased with the results! I will definitely use him again.

scapewalker:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment