Friday, August 24, 2018

I will provide you with 3d fully rigged and animated models as well as short animations.

I will provide you with 3d fully rigged and animated models as well as short animations.












About:

Hey there, looking for fully rigged and animated 3D characters, then I am right here to help you out!
Here you can get the best 3D characters either with animation or not. I can model a rigged character for you. I can even create a short animation for you, greetings ,wishes for birthday or any other occasion in 3D. I can help you out with your business introduction video or any advertisement.
With 3D models, I can also create animation based on your own script. I can either create for you a 3D animation video in any format such as avi or mp4 etc or can deliver to you rigged 3D models in fbx or dae formats etc.
I will be very pleased to receive your orders.
Quality and customer's satisfaction is our priority

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment