Friday, August 24, 2018

I will create 3d animation for you

I will create 3d animation for you












About:

I will make 3D animation for your product, advertisement video or game character etc. (Mostly Everything)

Modelling of product or character used in animation is not in the package (Contact me for separate modeling and rigging job).

I only offer one extra of 10$ for revision.
If you want anything more Please Contact :)

Please Contact before placing order!

Reviews


davekoziel:Seller did a great job and provided me with the revisions requested. Will use again!

hamzasketches:Thanks! Pleasure Working with you :)

theknown:After a long search for someone who could fulfil my request, I found this guy.\n\nI couldn't be happier with the choice. In a very timely manner this guy completed my gig. The result was above expectation. Thank you so much! I'll definitely be back for more.

hamzasketches:Thanks for providing clear instruction.\r\nI am looking forward to working with you again \r\n\r\nThanks again :)

davekoziel:Seller did a great job and provided me with the revisions requested. Will use again!


No comments:

Post a Comment