Friday, August 24, 2018

I will create an amazing 2d cartoon animation

I will create an amazing 2d cartoon animation












About:

Hi,

I will help you create your ideas and stories in a 2d animation cartoon video for your Business or Personal use.

  • Full HD
  • 2D animation
  • Background music of your choice.
  • Colors scheme of your choice.
  • Characters based on your specification.
  • Customized text message.
  • Story of your choice if required.
  • 100% satisfaction

Animation samples can be inboxed on request.
Please your brief should be stated clearly so that I can deliver you the perfect job.
Provide me the Voice Over audio file (if any) in .mp3/wav format.
Makes sure its the edited version.
Video can be delivered in any format of your choice.

For even longer videos, please contact me.

IMPORTANT: Once video is delivered and approved, no further editing will be made.

Thanks and Best Regards
Vicreates

Reviews


rcash32:Wonderful job! Made edits quickly.

vicreates:Outstanding Experience!

charmingmanny:This seller is simply amazing

vicreates:Outstanding Experience!

andrewmorgan916:I started out with a vision and Vicreates made it a reality. I gave him the details of what I wanted, he said that he could do it and he delivered on time. I was vague about some of the information and he clarified what I wanted straight away, with questions to point him in the right direction. Overall I am very pleased with the result.


No comments:

Post a Comment